Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest near Seattle, Washington, Michael moved to Arkansas in 2010 to attend the University of Arkansas School of Law. While in law school Michael participated in numerous volunteer programs including the Legal Aid Tax Clinic and the Habitat for Humanity Wills Project. He also worked as a student attorney at the Juvenile Defense Clinic where he represented juveniles facing criminal charges in Washington County. He graduated cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law in 2013 and moved to Fort Smith, Arkansas later that same year. He now works as an associate attorney at Daily & Woods, PLLC. As an up-and-coming lawyer in the Fort Smith area, Michael will work tirelessly to solve any legal issues you are facing. With a strong knowledge in the areas of family law, bankruptcy, and general civil litigation, he’s confident that if you have a problem, he can help you find a solution.
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas; JD., cum laude, 2013
- Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington; B.A. History, 2008
- Admitted to Practice in Arkansas, 2013
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas, 2013
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas, 2013
- Member of the Arkansas State Bar Association
- Member of the Sebastian County Bar Association
- Extern at the Federal Public Defender’s Office
- Student Attorney at the Juvenile Defense Clinic
- Law Clerk at Daily and Woods, PLLC
- Judicial Extern of the Honorable Judge G. Chadd Mason
In his free time, Michael enjoys cheering on the Seahawks and Razorbacks and spending time with his wife, Meredith.